I’ve been staying at my friend’s place at MG for the past 3 days. Although I still have to work but it’s a good feeling to go back to a place with your own private space. My friend has been really great house mate. She even cook me breakfast and it’s so enjoyable to have it with her at the balcony that has a really good view.
Today we’ll have to go back to our respective homes as her new tenant will be taking over the place for the next one year. It’ll be at least one year later before we can stay in here again… In the meantime, we’re going to enjoy the rest of the day we have here starting with a run at the beach…
For the chance to stay out and enjoy a nice home made breakfast early in the morning at the balcony with good company…
No last minute change in flight plan.
Smooth handing over of work.
For calming me.
For peaceful transportation yesterday and today. Pray for the same tomorrow.
Dear God… I really pray hard for some peace and rest… Just to revitalise myself… Could I have just a bit of it?
Cabs in Singapore are starting to feel like those in New York city.. Especially with their digital advertising panels at the back of the head rests..
Finding “1927” on itunes store.
Saturdays are more like rest days at home with tv and surfing these days… Not that I’m complaining. In fact, I’ve started my writing course again… Just resuming where I left off… Decided to start again as tge skills are more relevant to my job these days… Just pray that I’ll not need another extension..
For the cool weather… For having a nice breakfast… For time to rest…
As the saying goes…
“There is a time and place for everything”.
So what does that mean? Patience I guess… Lots of it…
What do I have to thank God for today?
For a change, I should give thanks to the things that happened today. A change of focus may do me some good. So what do I have to thank God for today?
- Not getting yelled at for a grave mistake I made.
- Not overwhelmed by work.
- Got my haircut.
- Reach home before 9pm.
- Have the time and opportunity to type this out as music is playing in the background.
Are never ending trials meant to keep one in check? To keep the humility and to keep pride from growing? To remind us that we are just mortals and that we must always turn to Him? Tired… So tired…
I’m getting increasing worried that I might not fully recover in time for my trip next week… 🙁
Nokia sues Apple…
Read the above article and all I can say is that I’m pretty disappointed that such a forward looking and innovative company had come to this. It only shows how desperate they are.
Feel like getting an iphone just to make a statement…
A spew of nasties on this post holiday Monday morning… In fact, I forgot that it was a holiday on Saturday… Maybe that has got to do with the series of events this morning?
- Woken up by bike alarm being triggered as some bugger’s pillion used my bike as a stand to get up on their own bike.
- Nearly ran over twice by a car, same one. Once when he forced me to take evasive action into another lane. Another time when he went in front of me and slammed his brakes. Apparently he was not happy that I honked him for trying to railroad me.
- Usual breakfast place stopped selling their breakfast set so I made a mistake of trying out Subway at Rafflescity. Staff wasn’t too happy about making me a breakfast sandwich. Don’t know why. But I ended up with a soggy piece of crap for breakfast. This will be the first and last time I’m buying breakfast from there.
That about sums it up for my morning so far and it’s only 8.50am…
- Office network went down for quite a while.
- Messed up some work for client, got to do quick rectification.
- Office aircon broke down, had to work in a sauna like environment for whole day.
- Broke my pen cap in the middle of a meeting. Embarrassing.
- Ordered my dinner first but got served later. My order was a plate of nasty tasting mee goreng while the other table had 3 dishes.
Sigh.. There goes my lunch time swim…